Well known for its clean, friendly and professional atmosphere, Artink Collective has brought clients from all over Ontario and the world for tattoos and piercings. We pride ourselves on custom tattoo work and providing a positive tattoo experience.
We offer a large variety of piercings here at Artink Collective. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments can be made to accommodate your schedule. Do you require assistance with jewelry insertion or removal? We can help. Call today.
Artink Collective has been a part of the Bloor West/Christie Pits area for over 5 years. It has embraced it's diverse community and it's friendly and relaxed atmosphere gives it a charm all it's own.
How We Work
We operate a sterile, positive and creative space and invite clients from all over Ontario and from around the world to come drop in or make an appointment.
2) No animals are allowed on the premises.
3) Photo identification is required each time you get tattooed and you will be asked to fill in a consent form.
4) No acquaintances, friends, or family are allowed into the tattoo area during your tattoo. We understand individuals may like company/support, but please understand too many people can be distracting to the tattoo artist.
5) No alcholic drinks are allowed on the premises
6) No kids are allowed while you are getting tattooed or pierced.
7) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Are you ready to get a tattoo?
I wasn't sure what I wanted and so I brought in a number of photos and George was able to take the images and create a unique tattoo that I absolutely love. Lynne A.
I've been to a few different tattoo shops and now that I've been here I won't go anywhere else. I like the atmosphere. It's really relaxed and doesn't have the drama or tension I've felt at other shops. They are really great here. Jason K.
You know when you get a tattoo you regret...I got one years ago at a different tattoo parlour. I seriously thought I would be stuck with a hideous tattoo for the rest of my life, but I came to George and he was able to cover my terrible tattoo with something amazing. I've already booked my appointment for my next tattoo! Karen C.